Rules and Regulations
Please respect your neighbours and refrain from walking on their site. Keep noise down. You are responsible for the conduct, damage and/or losses resulting from the actions of your children, guests or pets.
- Speed limit - 10 km/h (6 MPH) within park. All vehicles must be registered in office including Golf Carts with proof of insurance. Only fully licensed drivers with a G2 can drive in park. For your own safety Children and Adults are not allowed to ride in back of Trucks. Always drive slowly!
Cancellation PolicyPayment in full is required upon booking with Visa, MasterCard or e-Transfer.
Cancellations made up to 7 days prior to your stay will receive a refund, minus an administration fee of $50.00 plus applicable taxes.
If you cancel with less than 7 days notice, no refunds are issued.
A non-refundable reservation fee of $10.00 plus applicable taxes is applied to each site.
Refunds will not be issued due to inclement weather.
After checking in, no refunds will be issued, including for early departures.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
If full payment is not made one month prior to your booking or at the time of booking if the reservation is less than one month away, your reservation is subject to be cancelled without notice unless prior arrangements have been made.
- No lifeguard is on duty at the swimming pool. Parents or guardian must supervise children under 16 years of age. No pushing or boisterous play is allowed. Smoking, food or drink is not permitted in the pool, hot hub or splash pad area. Walk in the pool area. Must be over 18 years of age for hot tub. Adult swim is between 4:00pm - 5:00pm.
- Treat the entire park with respect. Keep all of our facilities clean and tidy.
- One picnic table and fire ring per site only.
- Maintain your site's appearance as it was upon your arrival or better.
- Firewood must be purchased at the general store; as per Canadian Food Inspection Agency. Campfire must be confined in the fire ring and kept at a safe size. Make absolutely sure your campfire is dead out before turning in or leaving. All campfires must be out by 12:00 midnight.
- Keep your pet(s) leashed at all times during your stay. You are responsible to clean up after your pet(s) promptly. Pets are not allowed in buildings, washrooms, pools, ponds, playground areas or in cabins. Pet's owner(s) shall ensure the pet does not engage in excessive noise at any time. Please do not tie your pet to the trees. Some pets will be excluded or may have to be muzzled.
- Checkout time is 11:00 am. If you wish to stay beyond this time, and the site is not otherwise reserved, an additional fee for overtime will be charged. Check in time is 1:00p.m for campsites and 2:00pm for cabins.
- Clotheslines are not permitted.
- Ensure garbage is securely tied into bags and deposited into the dumpster, as garbage attracts animals.
- Quiet Time: 11:00 pm to 8:00 am No loud music at any time. Anyone causing a disturbance will be removed from the campground. Equipment may have to be removed at the owner's risk.
- It is against Provincial law to walk around the campground with any alcohol. Alcohol consumption must be confined to your campsite. No glass containers anywhere. Drink responsibly.
- Parents please remember that your children are your responsibility. Children under 16 must wear bike helmets.
- Children under 7 years of age are to be accompanied by an adult at all times in the campground. Youth under 17 years of age must be on an adult supervised site by 10:00pm.
- No person under 25 years of age is allowed to camp in the park without adult supervision. (Up to discretion of Management).
- No Swimming in the pond. Insurance and Health regulations do not permit this activity.
- No cutting, damaging or removing any branches or trees allowed. Do not damage any property. You will be held fully responsible for all damages.
- No Fireworks or Firearms. No Chinese Lanterns. You will be asked to leave the park.
- Use Gate Card for your use ONLY - Guests must check in before 8:00 pm.
- Day guests / visitors must check in at the office before 8:00pm, pay the visitor's fee and depart the park by 11:00pm the same day. Additional charges apply, should they stay overnight.
- All guests not checked into the office are trespassing on private property and will be dealt with under the Trespass to Private Property Act.
- To reserve a rental unit (cottage/trailer), the person booking must be the one who calls in and use a valid credit card to hold the site.
- No Refunds No Rain Cheques
This is a privately owned campground and we reserve the right to select our clientele and visitors. Any infractions of the above rules will result in camping privileges being revoked and charges will be applied for damage.
* All Rules and Regulations are subject to change